Award-winning Global Green Pals are high quality hand-made organic cotton dolls with clothing and accessories made of organic, natural, tested fibers and low-impact dyes. Each of the 5 pals comes with a delightful detailed story tag, teaching environmental responsibility and focusing on fun!
All of these dolls are 100% environmentally friendly:
• Global Green Pals™ are soft, 12-inch dolls made of Oeko-Tex 100 certified organic cotton.
• Clothing and accessories are made with organic, natural and tested fibers and low impact dyes.
• Dolls are stuffed with 100 percent post-consumer recycled plastic PET bottle stuffing.
• Global Green Pals™ appeal to parents, educators and toddler boys and girls ages 3+.
• Global Green Pals™ have detailed, embroidered faces, removable clothing and high play value.
• Each doll comes with a detailed and imaginative character tag printed on recycled paper, printed with soy based inks, that tells each character’s story and offers kid-friendly “green tips” on how to help the Earth.
• Every time you purchase a Global Green Pal™, a portion of your purchase supports earth-saving efforts around the globe because the company gives to One Percent for the Planet.
Standards, Safety and Social Responsibility:
• Global Green Pals are handmade with care in Sri Lanka.
• Global Green Pals are OE100 certified and meet ATSM, CPSIA and EN71 standards.
• Our manufacturer was awarded a 2009 “Garments without Guilt” award, which requires companies to run their businesses with fair labor practices and in an environmentally friendly and ethical manner.
• Our chosen manufacturer is certified as a green company (OE100) and uses certified organic materials (OE 100 and Oeko-Tex).
• It is a priority for our company to partner with businesses and vendors who are also committed to sustainable and ethical products and business practices.
• Global Green Pals safety and organic certificates are available upon request.
• Global Green Pals™ are safe for infants and toddlers ages 3+.
A note from the company: "We have personally visited our facilities to ensure adherence to our strictest standards. We will continue to review the practices of any manufacturer to ensure that they provide safe and healthy workplaces and fair treatment for workers."